Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: libgcrypt redirection
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:53:18 +0100
Am Freitag 18 Dezember 2009 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
Hi,

when trying to branch from openSUSE:Factory/libgcrypt, I get redirected
to home:hennevogel:TODO/libgcrypt.

Alternatively, trying to branch from security:privacy/libgcrypt, I get
redirected to another home project, home:makoenig:Factory/libgcrypt.

Neither of these look authoritative.

Can the involved parties resolve this uncertainty?

This list does not have all build service users (and mkoenig no longer works
for SUSE), so your better choice is really to write werner (the maintainer
listed in security:privacy) directly and ask him to remove the home:makoenig
and set the devel project of factory to security:privacy.

Greetings, Stephan