Re: [opensuse-buildservice] release numbering
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:46:59 +0100
On 12/15/2009 01:17 PM, Luke Imhoff wrote:
The release number generated by OBS contains too numbers, checkin_count
and build_count. checkin_count is only incremented when a commit is
made to an OBS package, the build_count is incremented for any rebuild
of that checkin_count. The default format for the replacement of the
Release line of the spec can be altered by adding a

It's about mozilla/MozillaFirefox-branding-openSUSE

and I basically know how that works. The issue is that I modified the
package and the checkin_count went to 1 for whatever reason (also the
build_count but that makes sense).
Also specifying "Release: 19" in the specfile and commit an updated
version didn't change the checkin_count to 19 (or even 2).
Meanwhile the checkin_count increased again a bit (to 3).

Wolfgang