Re: [opensuse-buildservice] release numbering
The release number generated by OBS contains too numbers, checkin_count
and build_count. checkin_count is only incremented when a commit is
made to an OBS package, the build_count is incremented for any rebuild
of that checkin_count. The default format for the replacement of the
Release line of the spec can be altered by adding a

Release: <CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>

tag to the prjconf meta data for the project in which your package is
building. It would be helpful to now your project/package so we could
look at your specific log files.