Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Glibc disappears - project building falls apart
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:27:36 +0100
On 2009-12-14 21:15:14 +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
I had a change in home:jengelh:Base:System/glibc, whose submitrequest
got accepted. As a result, glibc was removed from the project space -
and that looks like a reasonable thing to do. The bad side effect
however is that all the other packages have a dependency on that glibc.
Since the latter is gone, there is an expansion error. I am not sure why
it does not use /Base:System's glibc again after mine got removed.
Could someone please investigate and/or reset the metadata?

i guess you are using a recent osc:
osc help sr | grep no
--no-update never touch source package on accept (will break
--no-cleanup never remove source package on accept, but update its

to get it back you can just osc linkpac from Base:System. when your SR
was accepted it should match your copy of the glibc.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you