[opensuse-buildservice] Glibc disappears - project building falls apart
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:15:14 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I had a change in home:jengelh:Base:System/glibc, whose submitrequest
got accepted. As a result, glibc was removed from the project space -
and that looks like a reasonable thing to do. The bad side effect
however is that all the other packages have a dependency on that glibc.
Since the latter is gone, there is an expansion error. I am not sure why
it does not use /Base:System's glibc again after mine got removed.
Could someone please investigate and/or reset the metadata?

thanks,
Jan