Re: [opensuse-buildservice] removing a linkage in a profile
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:50:34 +0100
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 07:24:16AM +0000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
I am trying to remove openSUSE_Factory from my profile and I get a
openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: project_save_error
Message: error saving project: Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
cannot be deleted because following repos link against it:
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

Questions
1. Who do I send a email to remove the linkage so I remove
openSUSE_Factory from my profile ?
2. If thats not possible or there is no response to the request. Who can
force the linkage so its removed ?

If it is home:xxx: you can run:

osc meta user xxx

which will display the email addresses of that user.

I think only a buildservice admin can force remove it (like Adrian).

Ciao, Marcus