[opensuse-buildservice] removing a linkage in a profile
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:24:16 +0000
Hello
I am trying to remove openSUSE_Factory from my profile and I get a
openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: project_save_error
Message: error saving project: Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
cannot be deleted because following repos link against it:
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

Questions
1. Who do I send a email to remove the linkage so I remove
openSUSE_Factory from my profile ?
2. If thats not possible or there is no response to the request. Who can
force the linkage so its removed ?

Thanks Glenn