Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs webclient development tutorial
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:58:37 +0100
Am Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009 03:11:21 schrieb Jian Lee:
hi,

In the build-service/src/webui,the lib/common is a broken software
link.

You need to checkout also the submodules as described here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Run_from_git

Thomas, can we merge the documentations together to avoid this kind of
confusion ?

bye
adrian

Thanks,

Wednesday 09 December 200922:12:53Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx> 写
道:

Hi, I updated the tutorial on how to develop the obs webclient:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/Ea
sy_OBS_Web_Client_Development

It is very easy now to contribute patches by using the gitorious merge
request mechanism.

Greetings

SUSE Linux Products GmbH