Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error building python-keyring for Ubuntu:9.10
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:13:05 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 21:24:45 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
The KDE backend assumes that KDE is built against QT 4, but Ubuntu is
using KDE against QT3 still. Any chance someone more familiar with QT
could add support for QT3?

Hm, KDE 3 is really history. I personally would not invest time here anymore.

Better switch off the kde support on ubuntu than.

bye
adrian