Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Non deleted package in project
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:02:58 +0100
Hi
I see you tried official client without success, i'm not sure it will
solve the problem, but with MonoOSC , there is one feature who work in
different way : once you have setup MonoOSC and you are connected, yu
should have a list of Package at the left, if you make a right click
on the "ghost" project and choice "Edit", you could find an
workaround, if here you don't have the 404 not found error.
#MonoOSC