[opensuse-buildservice] Non deleted package in project
  • From: Sebastien Barbereau <Sebastien.Barbereau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:32:49 +0000
Hi,
I have a package in some project which I can't neither checkout nor
delete nor update (cli or web)...
What happened is that yesterday i tried to delete the package.
Unfortunately the request timedout and now I still have the package
listed in my project but I can't delete it.
Even 'worse', if I try to do a checkout of the project I get an error
message as follow:
# osc co home:sbarbereau
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
/source/home:sbarbereau/python-django-test not found
#

I also tried to do a osc rdelete without success.

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks,
Seb.