Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error building python-keyring for Ubuntu:9.10
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:44:09 +0100
The error seems to be complaining about building the gnome_keyring
backend against the static libgnome-keyring. I believe the makefile is
auto-generated by setup.py, so I'm not sure how I force the build to use
the .so instead of the .a. Has anyone else tried building
python-keyring for a Debian or Ubuntu-based platform?

Last time I tried it looked to me that the swig on ubuntu was broken (but the
error was different). But I did not look deeper.

byer
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH