Re: [opensuse-buildservice] The next hot thing on stage
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:48:57 +0100
Am Montag 07 Dezember 2009 schrieb Michal Marek:
On 7.12.2009 13:38, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

Spending a lot of my work day on these pages, I decided I have enough of
this clipped combobox on the project monitor page.

I'm not 100% happy with my solution, but 1000% more happy than with the
old solution, so I would like your (constructive :) feedback on the new
toolbar on

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/monitor?project=home:coolo

Please note that you may need to adapt your bookmarks in case you
bookmark special states (I did).

Wow :)

It would be even cooler if clicking the menu button a second time, or
ideally clicking anywhere outside the popup, closed the popup. Also, the
alphabetic sorting of build status codes isn't really intuitive, what
about grouping "similar" states together like this:

I didn't take your exact grouping, but how about this?

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/monitor?project=home:coolo

Greetings, Stephan