Re: [opensuse-buildservice] The next hot thing on stage
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 13:14:05 +0100
On 12/7/2009 at 13:38, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Spending a lot of my work day on these pages, I decided I have enough of
this
clipped combobox on the project monitor page.

I'm not 100% happy with my solution, but 1000% more happy than with the old
solution, so I would like your (constructive :) feedback on the new toolbar
on

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/monitor?project=home:coolo

Very nice... I like it.
one small comment on the 'size' of the 'Repository' box that opens: the 'close'
text is just a bit squeezed inside openSUSE_11.0 on my screen.
Not sure how it looks for or if it's clear what I mean, otherwise:

the attachment should tell more.

Dominique