Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: trying to backport qt4.6 for mandriva 2010 fails
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:25:49 +0100
Am Montag, 7. Dezember 2009 00:35:34 schrieb aapgorilla:
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 9:46 PM, aapgorilla <godutchnow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 7:42 PM, aapgorilla <godutchnow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi I am trying to backport qt4.6 from mandriva's development version
(aka cooker) to mandriva 2010 so I grabbed the src rpm extracted all
the stuff and uploaded it to the build service but I am getting the
following error

nothing provides qtdbus, nothing provides 4

This package builds fine on cooker though I havent tested it locally....

btw this is my spec file
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=qt4.spec&package=qt4&pr
oject=home%3Aaapgorilla

Okay I have tried rebuilding locally using osc it fails with the same
error message, using rpmbuild --rebuild I can rebuild the package

Lines like this are looking bogus, maybe there should be no space between
qtdbus and %qtmajor ?

%define libqdbus %mklibname qtdbus %qtmajor

SUSE Linux Products GmbH