Re: [opensuse-buildservice] brp-rpath fails on openSUSE 11.2 build
  • From: Karl Robillard <krobillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:52:40 -0800
On Friday 04 December 2009 13:26:39 Adrian Schröter wrote:
First, when I login to my openSUSE account it puts me on some page empty
except for some animated Novell navigation menu :

https://build.opensuse.org/ICSIBroker/?""-T

Hm, never heard of that. But you are able to use it afterwards, by manual
correcting the url ?

Can you tell, if this is a new behaviour ?

Yes, I have a bookmarked link which works. I had not used the service in a
while; it's new to me. I just go to http://build.opensuse.org/, click the
login button at the top of the page, enter my info and then I'm sent to the
empty ICSIBroker page. This happens in Firefox and Konqueror.

-Karl