Re: [opensuse-buildservice] removal of openSUSE_Factory item from MyHome Project page
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:51:04 +0100
On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 07:43:57AM +0000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Questions:
See error below.
1. How can I force the removal from my MyHome Project of openSUSE_Factory
item ?
2. How do I unlink any repos which link against it ?
3. How do I find out the email address from the linkage so I can tell them
to remove the link ?
4. How can i remove the item if the previous steps fail ?

Thanks Glenn

openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: project_save_error
Message: error saving project: Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
cannot be deleted because following repos link against it:
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

For the email:

osc meta user elvigia
<email>crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxx</email>

You cannot force remove it, and you cannot unlink other projects. (Adrian can
do it, but you should really just mail christian).

Ciao, Marcus