[opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.123 incompatible with obs-server 1.6?
I've been testing out upgrading our internal copy of osc to 0.123 to get
python-keyring support, but I've hit a snag when calling osc build with
the --prefer-pkgs flag. The flag appears to package the build
description into a cpio file, but obs-server 1.6 gives a parse error
when this happens. What is the latest version of osc that is compatible
with 1.6 when using the --prefer-pkgs flag or is a stable version of the
server available that supports the cpio format?