[opensuse-buildservice] publishing linked packages
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:06:42 +0100
Hi,

I've raised that issue long time ago already but there was no real
outcome IIRC.

As I'm managing a a popular repository which should be kept as stable
and reliable as possible I turning publishing off when I prepare a new
update package. I do that even before upstream released the update
officially to be able to release it at about the same time.
Now as the repo is popular there are people linking to packages from
there but in their repos publishing is not disabled and the packages
might get picked up as if they were final or whatever.

How to avoid that?

Thanks,
Wolfgang