Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Prepare Git move
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:19:23 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009 00:52:25 schrieb Martin Mohring:
Hi,

Adrian, any Idea what we do with buildservice/dist? You are the co
author of it...

I think we have two options:

1. move every file from dist into the propper api/dist, webui/dist,
backend/dist ..

2. Or we make one git repository for the server part and move the dist there.

#1 is maybe better for deploying servers out of git repos.

#2 would be better to have everything together and to have one release tar
ball.

So far I personally feel that #2 is a better solution and even when we
checkout everything on a server, we anyway can live via symlinks.

Has anyone else an opinion about that ?

bye
adrian

Cheers, Martin