[opensuse-buildservice] Prepare Git move
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:24:11 +0100
Hi,

I started to group the SVN paths into GIT repositories. I'm not sure what
branch we should keep and what history we can throw away (history as in
outdated tags and long ago merged branches).

Please edit http://en.opensuse.org/User:Coolo:Gitmove - note that I can
and I will rewrite history, just add a comment. E.g. if a software was
imported with a typo and then moved I will rewrite this into a git that
had the import right from the start. E.g. we should clean up

/trunk/distribution/instsource
/trunk/distribution/inst-source-plugins
/trunk/distribution/instsource-plugins

and not migrate history 1:1.