[opensuse-buildservice] mingw builds
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:48:24 +0100
I would like to build a few things for mingw targets. I have added one
to a project, and a build happens. However, it looks like the library
that was built is a Linux ELF. Not a DLL.

So, I am guessing there is more than just selecting MinGW as a target in
the OBS. I tried to find a sample spec file from any of the the
mingw32-* RPMs that are on the OBS. But I guess I do not know where to
find one. I thought of installing a source RPM for one of the mingw32-*
packages, as those usually contain the spec file, but I don't see any.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB