Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 12 is deployed
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:09:53 +0100
Am Montag, 23. November 2009 18:08:08 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Montag, 23. November 2009 17:43:08 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
Which packages are having problems with Ubuntu:9.10? I have it working
for local builds and on SLES 10 chrooted workers.

It happens only inside VM, the libc6 package is suddenly only able to run
some it's scripts and is failing in the middle.

IIRC there was some known issue regarding this somewhere reported, but I
forgot about the details.

Carsten Hoeger looked into this as well, but no concrete idea yet.

Btw, everybody can reproduce this, just by building a package for Ubuntu:9.10.
You have just to enable kvm or xen building in your .oscrc.

I would be happy, if there would be some people taking over the maintainership
of the non-SUSE base projects.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH