Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto submitting an older revision to the build?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:24:43 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

Am Freitag, 20. November 2009 13:30:08 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:

I think I should add a changes entry to r23 of
home:keichwa:branches:openSUSE:Factory/opensuse-manuals_en and then
submit it to 11.2 resp. 11.2:Update.

erm, usually you branch from openSUSE:11.2 package and submit it back.

I fear the wanted revision is missing from openSUSE:10.2

The current api also detects automatically if it exists already in
:Update and takes this one in case.

Btw. opensuse-manuals_en of factory has no official devel project
yet. I would suggest you found one for this and other docu pieces and
we set the devel project than in factory. (You can request this via
"osc cr")

The devel project setting somehow got lost while renaming from
opensuse-manual_en to opensuse-manuals_en ;-( The suitable devel
project is Documentation. I'll play a little bit with osc cr. Stay
tuned.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation