Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto submitting an older revision to the build?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:27:03 +0100
The current api also detects automatically if it exists already in

:Update and takes this one in case.

Btw. opensuse-manuals_en of factory has no official devel project
yet. I would suggest you found one for this and other docu pieces and
we set the devel project than in factory. (You can request this via
"osc cr")

The devel project setting somehow got lost while renaming from
opensuse-manual_en to opensuse-manuals_en ;-( The suitable devel
project is Documentation. I'll play a little bit with osc cr. Stay
tuned.

I am un-tuned, I am always like this.

Just run

osc cr openSUSE:Factory opensuse-manuals_en Documentation

to request the devel package change.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH