[opensuse-buildservice] trigger rebuild of linked package sitting in failed state ignored
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:29:00 +0100
Hi,

I have two branch projects home:frispete:branches:KDE:Qt and
home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop, where the latter links in
some packages from the former, which itself links the packages from KDE:Qt.

Today, the sip and PyQt4 updates arrived. I had to fix a conflict in
~frispete:branches:KDE:Qt/python-sip, and that build fine meanwhile, no
matter, what I do, the python-sip packages of
~frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop stay in broken state: "could
not apply patch 'project.diff'", while this packages consists from a single
_link, but no project.diff at all?!

I tried:
osc rebuild -f home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop
osc rebuild home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop
various web client options to rebuild the packages, but all attempts are
ignored.

Is there a way to solve this problem myself?

Pete