Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto submitting an older revision to the build?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:36:03 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Ok, makes sense. I think I must branch it against the wanted revision.
osc branch knows about the -r flag, but calling

osc branch -r23 home:keichwa:branches:openSUSE:Factory opensuse-manuals_en

results in

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Unable parse filelist from backend

osc --version
0.120

I now manually copied r23 to the head of my home branch and send an sr
to openSUSE:11.2:

created request id 24782

I hope that's fine.

--