Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Wanna play with OBS attribute system?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:40:30 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 18. November 2009 19:04:55 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
On 02.11.2009 14:19, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hello,

the lasted svn trunk is running on api.opensuse.org. I am really keen to
hear feedback of more people playing with this.

Latest osc svn trunk is available in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable project and
you can find some description notes here:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/11/02/obs-attribute-system/

Using osc 0.123svn I have some problems searching for attributes:

The example:
osc search --attribute openSUSE:Playground
has to be changed to
osc search -a openSUSE:Playground

-a ATTRIBUTE, --limit-to-attribute=ATTRIBUTE

are the current switches. maybe the later one is too long and I should rename
it to --attribute ?

but there seems to be a bug in osc, so I have to use:
osc search -a openSUSE:Playground ""

Yes, indeed a bug.

to get a result. I am missing an option to search for an attribute
with a certain (regexp?) value.

That is also missing. Actually there is already a ruby function in the api,
which is doing this, but I am unsure how to make this available via xpath
query. You may can give me a hint here...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH