Re: [opensuse-buildservice] review system
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:52:13 -0500

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Monday 16 November 2009 17:59:46 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Montag, 16. November 2009 16:53:08 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Monday 16 November 2009 16:02:41 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hello,

please have a look at the draft for the upcomming review system:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/Review

Due to the urgently need of such thing for maintenance, I am about to
implement this. But it can of course need some discussion.
The example uses "superseded" but does not contain a "superseded_by"
which is required. This looks wrong, isn't it?
The superseded_by is store in the request state. Not for the review state.

Because you can supersed only the entire request, it makes no sense to
supersed a single review, IMHO.

The text says " superseded_by is required on superseded state. ".
I'm not a build service developer but for me the documentation is not sufficient, it just does not look completely how you have written it.

Perhaps you just have to rewrite the description to make it clearer. To me it the above quote says "the superseded review state needs a superseded_by attribute",

I agree, if the state is superseded I would want to have some kind of reference to the request that superseded the request I am looking at. It appears to me a superseded_by attribute is needed.

Robert

Andreas

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx