Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using Ubuntu debs produced by OBS with apt
It's not working for my internal OBS urls. It looks like the Packages
file is empty, but there are debs in all directory. Why would the
Packages file (which I assume is what apt-get is reading to determine
there are file to download) be empty? We're using obs-server 1.5.