Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Restricting a build to certain workers
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:27:12 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 11. November 2009 22:09:30 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
The official OBS doesn't even support SLES 9 because it can't run Xen,
but it worked fine to build SLES 9, 10, and 11 in a chroot, which is
what we needed up until this point.

You should be also fine with using eg using the SLES 11 xen and run SLES 9
builds inside. package building may brake on too old kernels, but it should
(famous last words) never do on too new.