RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Restricting a build to certain workers
The official OBS doesn't even support SLES 9 because it can't run Xen,
but it worked fine to build SLES 9, 10, and 11 in a chroot, which is
what we needed up until this point.

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 15:03 -0600, Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Official build services uses xen to build. My local instance, and presumably
Luke's as well, use normal chroot builds.
--
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Petit Eric [mailto:surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 11/11/2009 2:28 PM
To: luke@xxxxxxxx
Cc: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Restricting a build to certain workers

hey, strange, at this time the Ubuntu 9.10 isn't working, it need some
love script.
You spoke about your local OBS's server ?

2009/11/11 Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>:
I have build workers that run SLES 9 and SLES 10. It appears that the
SLES 9 worker's kernels are too old to do Ubuntu 9.10 builds, as I get
this error:

FATAL: kernel too old

Is there anyway to make Ubuntu:9.10 jobs not go on SLES 9 workers to
prevent this? Right now, I just have to keep telling it to rebuild
until a SLES 10 worker picks it up.

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: