Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Restricting a build to certain workers
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:28:49 +0100
hey, strange, at this time the Ubuntu 9.10 isn't working, it need some
love script.
You spoke about your local OBS's server ?

2009/11/11 Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>:
I have build workers that run SLES 9 and SLES 10.  It appears that the
SLES 9 worker's kernels are too old to do Ubuntu 9.10 builds, as I get
this error:

FATAL: kernel too old

Is there anyway to make Ubuntu:9.10 jobs not go on SLES 9 workers to
prevent this?  Right now, I just have to keep telling it to rebuild
until a SLES 10 worker picks it up.

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: