[opensuse-buildservice] Re: i try to folow the tutorial : http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:11:00 +0100
After an discution on IRC, the only way seem to be osc api /platform , but
what the new "platform" thingy is or not to deprecate it ?

2009/11/10 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
i just see something funny, webclient take only the first result to
add a repo for example
https://api.opensuse.org/platform/Apache:APR_Pool_Debug give two
result, webclient take only the first