[opensuse-buildservice] Grabbing version dynamically for Ubuntu builds
Is there a way to grab the Version header value in the .dsc file from a
second file? I do something like this in the .spec:

Version: %(python -c "import sys; sys.path.insert(0, \"%{_sourcedir}\");
import version; print version.__version__;")
Source1: version.py

Can I do something similar in the .dsc or do I have to manually update
the .dsc file?

By having the spec and dsc load that python module, I guarantee that
--version for the tool and the generated rpm and deb all agree on the
version.