[opensuse-buildservice] expansion error with no reason Opensuse 11.2 repo (apparently)
  • From: Filipe Fernandes <ocefpaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:13:04 -0500
Hello all,

I just added the Opensuse 11.2 to my project and several packages are
returning an expansion error. However, their dependencies compiled
successfully. I tried to click rebuild without success.

What can I do so solve this? Should I add the packages again? Or
add/remove the 11.2 repo?

There is only one package, that is not needed by any other, that
failed. Can this package be the source of the problem?

My project is located at:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Aocefpaf

Thanks for the attention

Filipe