[opensuse-buildservice] Package hanging in 'disaptching' state
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:45:48 +0100
hi everybody,

I have a package (gconfmm) in GNOME:STABLE:2.28 that has been in dispatching
for openSUSE_11.1 / i586 for about two days now, so I assume this is
more than just stuck.

could anybody please have a look at this package? (or should I just drop it and
recreated it? Which is more a workaround a problem than a solution to
anything... the solution would be to find out how it actually got to such a
state.)

Dominique