Re: [opensuse-buildservice] My next patch
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:43:07 +0100
Am Montag 09 November 2009 schrieb Michael Schroeder:

That's not a good idea, you should not use a new route to get this.
Support a filter on the existing route instead.

The problem is not the backend, but _meta is hard coded in the API
to be found in the API database. I tried to hack this into the frontend
to bypass the database when includepacks=1 is set, but I have no idea
how this works with remote backends.

Greetings, Stephan