Re: [opensuse-buildservice] My next patch
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:57:37 +0100
On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 04:51:55PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I think web client programming is for wimps, so I thought
I need to prove myself and touch the backend.

I don't dare to commit, but I would like to hear some
"this { needs to be on its own line" and "there needs to
be a space before the )".

What I did:

BSFileDB::fdb_getall works from on the file from end to start
and supports a limit paramter - only very people want to see
the first 20 build history items as the platform page shows
atm.

The filtering is done using a callback and not afterwards on
the full array.

Hah, I already added that last week but didn't commit yet. ;-)

/build/openSUSE:Factory/standard/i586/_jobhistory?package=xen&code=failed'

takes 17 seconds, with limit=2 it takes less than 1.

And to support the project page, I added a _failures function that will show
all current failures and the latest success, so I don't need to load the
complete jobhistory

That's not a good idea, you should not use a new route to get this.
Support a filter on the existing route instead.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx