Re: [opensuse-buildservice] My next patch
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:50:40 +0100
On Sunday 08 November 2009 16:51:55 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Once those functions (with corrected indenting of course) are in, we can
actually implement build history for packages without breaking the rep
server.

One more change I require is getting a way to get all meta informations
from openSUSE:Factory without 4000 http (or worse ichain) requests.

So I implemented '/source/$project/_fullmeta', which includes the
meta of all packages in a project (I mainly need all devel projects,
but getting the _fullmeta takes 3.4s - while getting all single _meta
files takes ~10 minutes.

Please see
http://gitorious.org/factory-o-o/buildservice-trunk/commit/bc4391a22578c700b6a52b4ac2c620f65af0973a

Greetings, Stephan