Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva 2010 available, Ubuntu 9.10 not yet
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:54:20 +0100
for the 2010.1 in 6 months :-)

2009/11/7 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

there are two new projects with base distros:

 Mandriva:2010/standard
 Ubuntu:2010/standard

Mandriva is already working (at least in general). Ubuntu suffers currently
for not being able to setup a system within XEN. (There seem to be reports
upstream about that already). However, we might find a workaround, just needs
some time.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH