[opensuse-buildservice] osc wipebinaries isn't wiping binaries
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:32:57 +0200
Hi, lilypond in my home:plater repo failed to build for x86_64 so to
prevent dependency problems I used osc wipebinaries home:plater lilypond
-r openSUSE_11.2 and osc wipebinaries home:plater lilypond -r
openSUSE_Factory and osc replied ok. Although there aren't any binaries
in those repos visible in my home project page the binaries are still
physically in the download.opensuse.org repo and are causing dependency
problems. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Dave P