Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hello List
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:24:20 -0500

Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Thursday 05 November 2009 17:43:30 Robert Schweikert wrote:
Looks like there is a problem with table width/column width calculation.
For example if you look at:

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/show?project=devel%3Alanguages%3Ap
erl
It's not calculated at all. It's 30em - and possibly too wide for the general
project, I tend to agree. What I want to avoid is a jumping layout when the
package list finally loads. 20em might be enough, we can try.

there is lots of white space in the column listing the individual packages.

I also noticed that the "Involved Projects" list in my home projects
lists a number of projects twice.

And that does not appear outside of /stage ? I would be suprised.
You are correct, same behavior outside of /stage. Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Robert
Greetings, Stephan

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX