Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hello List
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:20:47 +0100
On Thursday 05 November 2009 17:43:30 Robert Schweikert wrote:

Looks like there is a problem with table width/column width calculation.
For example if you look at:

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/show?project=devel%3Alanguages%3Ap
erl
It's not calculated at all. It's 30em - and possibly too wide for the general
project, I tend to agree. What I want to avoid is a jumping layout when the
package list finally loads. 20em might be enough, we can try.

there is lots of white space in the column listing the individual packages.

I also noticed that the "Involved Projects" list in my home projects
lists a number of projects twice.

And that does not appear outside of /stage ? I would be suprised.

Greetings, Stephan