Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs server setup problems
  • From: Michael E Brown <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:26:39 -0600
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 08:26:03AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 5. November 2009 03:47:00 schrieb Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx:
You need to check the permissions of the logfiles. In my latest setup, I
was also getting 500 errors, and it was due to incorrect
ownership/permissions on the log files. Check all the log files
permissions. --

if this is the case, we seem to have a bug in our packages.

But according to the spec file they should belong to the lighttpd user.

Well, I have at least two fresh OBS installations that say otherwise. :(
--
Michael
< Previous Next >