Re: [opensuse-buildservice] webclient issues
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:12:54 +0100
Am Dienstag, 3. November 2009 10:06:04 schrieb Kyrill Detinov:
Tuesday 03 November 2009

On Friday 30 October 2009 12:36:41 Thomas Schmidt wrote:
- I have most of my 'involved projects' twice in the list

Which is probably related to the api update today, we will have a
look into it.

Not fixed yet.

$ osc my pkg
GET
https://api.opensuse.org/search/package?match=%5Bperson%2F%40userid%3D%27La
zy_Kent%27%5D matches for 'Lazy_Kent:bugowner' in packages:

The reason for that is that you are listed as maintainer and bugowner in these
packages.

The request of osc is not limitting the results to one role.

I wonder it should do a unique operation on the server side, but it would be
in any case better, if the clients extend their search request.

It seems to be an issue in osc and webclient though ...

# Project # Package
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib fsarchiver
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib fsarchiver
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib keepassx
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib keepassx
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib kopete-antispam
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib kopete-antispam
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib qps
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib qps

SUSE Linux Products GmbH