Re: [opensuse-buildservice] webclient issues
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:36:41 +0100
On 30.10.2009 08:36, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I see two issues with the webclient currently:

- the links to the packages in OBS are pointing to
api-internal.opensuse.org which is not accessible

This should be working now.

- I have most of my 'involved projects' twice in the list

Which is probably related to the api update today, we will have a look into it.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools