Re: [opensuse-buildservice] webclient issues
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:31:19 +0100
On 30.10.2009 09:28, Petr Uzel wrote:
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 08:36:36AM +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I see two issues with the webclient currently:

- the links to the packages in OBS are pointing to
api-internal.opensuse.org which is not accessible

- I have most of my 'involved projects' twice in the list

I don't know whether it is related, but here is additional issue:

Point browser to
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3A11.2%3AContrib

Result is:
"
openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: uncaught_exception
Message: no route found to match "/user/puzel/tags/openSUSE:11.2:Contrib/"
with {:method=>:get}
"

IIRC this used to work several days ago.

This is probably due to a routing error in the api, caused by the update.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools