[opensuse-buildservice] api.opensuse.org update tomorrow
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:53:57 +0100

Hi,

JFYI, we will do an update of api.opensuse.org tomorrow morning european time
(so in about 10 hours).

We will go to current svn trunk, including an update from Rails 2.1 to 2.3.4

The downtime should be minimal (minutes) and I hope we do not see any
regressions. However, I will keep you informed :)

We get the new attribute system via this in first place. This is the base for
maintenance for openSUSE 11.2 (details will follow), but may be used also for
lots of other tasks.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH