[opensuse-buildservice] Re: In zypper How do I set the value to yes and turn off prompt
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:38:07 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:56:37 +1100, doiggl wrote:

Adding repository 'localrepo' [done]
Repository 'localrepo' successfully added Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
URI: dir:///media/disk/local-rpms

How can I avoid this error when adding repositories in a script file I
want it to automatically choose 'yes' for the next question, I don't
need the prompt.

According to the man page, -n might be useful.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson